31. Onion-Ricotta Make Onion-Corn Pizzas (No. 29). Mix 2 tablespoons chopped oregano with 1/3 cup ricotta. Dollop over corn before baking.
32. Apple-Cheddar Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds. Brush each with olive oil and season with salt; top with 1 sliced apple, 1 teaspoon fresh thyme and 1 cup shredded cheddar. Bake until golden; top with crumbled bacon and maple syrup.
33. Bacon-Egg Stretch dough into four 6-inch rounds. Top each with diced raw bacon; bake until crisp. Crack an egg onto each crust and top with olive oil, salt and pepper; bake until the eggs set. Top with baby greens.
34. Radicchio-Prosciutto Stretch dough into four 6-inch rounds. Top with 1/2 sliced red onion, olive oil, salt and pepper, then bake until crisp. Sprinkle with 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto and 1/2 head shredded radicchio; bake 1 more minute.
35. Pepper Lattice Press dough into an oiled 9-by-13-inch pan. Spread with caramelized onions. Arrange sliced roasted red peppers on top in a lattice pattern; sprinkle with olives and bake until crisp. Brush with olive oil.
36. Pissaladiere Make Pepper Lattice Pizza (No. 35) with anchovies in place of peppers.
37. Lamb-Feta Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds; brush each with olive oil. Top each with caramelized onions, 2 ounces cooked ground lamb, 1/4 cup feta and some pine nuts. Bake until golden; top with parsley and mint.
38. Ham-Brie Press dough into an oiled 8-inch square pan. Top with 2 ounces sliced ham, 3 ounces sliced brie and 1/2 thinly sliced green apple. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake until golden.
39. Wild Mushroom Stretch dough into a 15-inch round. Saute 12 ounces wild mushrooms and 3 sliced garlic cloves in olive oil; scatter over dough. Top with 1/2 cup each shredded fontina, romano and mozzarella; bake until golden.
40. Artichoke Stretch dough into a 15-inch round; brush with olive oil. Top with 1 cup shredded asiago and grilled halved artichoke hearts. Sprinkle with thyme; bake until golden.