21. Corn Gazpacho Make Corn and Tomato Salad (No. 20); puree with 1/2 chopped red bell pepper and 1 cup tomato juice. Chill.
22. Corn-Bean Salsa Toss 2 cups cooked corn kernels, a 15-ounce can black beans (drained and rinsed), 1 diced mango, 1/2 diced red onion, 2 tablespoons each lime juice and olive oil and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro.
23. Corn-Edamame Salad Toss 2 cups each cooked corn kernels and cooked shelled edamame with 2 tablespoons each vegetable oil, rice vinegar and chopped scallions, a pinch of red pepper flakes, 2 teaspoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon each grated ginger and sesame oil.
24. Corn and Bacon Pancakes Mix 1 cup cooked corn kernels and 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon into 2 cups pancake batter; cook by 1/4 cupfuls in a hot buttered skillet.
25. Corn Ice Cream Bring 2 cups each raw corn kernels and half-and-half to a simmer; season with salt and cook 5 minutes. Cool slightly. Puree with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk; chill. Churn in an ice cream maker, then freeze until firm.
26. Corn-Bacon Syrup Cook 1/2 cup diced bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove, reserving 1 tablespoon fat. Add 1 cup raw corn kernels and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla to the skillet; cook 2 minutes. Add 1 cup maple syrup and 1/2 cup toasted walnuts and cook until thickened, 5 minutes. Add the bacon and a squeeze of lemon juice. Serve on ice cream or pancakes.
27. Corn Pasta Salad Mix 1/3 cup each mayonnaise, sour cream and diced pickles with 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley and chives. Stir in 12 ounces cooked macaroni and 1 cup each diced celery and cooked corn kernels. Add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
28. Corn Quesadillas Cook 1 cup raw corn kernels, 1 diced zucchini, 1/2 diced red onion and 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin in olive oil until soft. Spread on 4 small tortillas; top with shredded cheddar and fold in half. Cook in a hot oiled skillet, 2 minutes per side.
29. Corn Stir-Fry Cook 2 teaspoons grated ginger in 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat, 1 minute. Add 1 cup raw corn kernels, 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, 2 teaspoons soy sauce and 1 tablespoon water; cook 2 minutes. Drizzle with sesame oil.
30. Shrimp-Corn Stir-Fry Make Corn Stir-Fry (No. 29), adding 8 ounces small shrimp (peeled and deveined) before the vegetables; cook until pink, 2 minutes.