11. White Chocolate Chai Heat 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 2 ounces chopped white chocolate and 1 teaspoon chai spice blend in a saucepan, whisking. Top with whipped cream and chai spice.
12. Hot Tea Toddy Steep 1 tea bag and 1 star anise pod in 3/4 cup hot water, 5 minutes. Add 1 ounce brandy, 2 teaspoons honey, some lemon juice and 1 cinnamon stick.
13. Hot Gingerman Steep 1 tablespoon grated ginger in 1 cup hot water, 15 minutes. Add a shot of bourbon and garnish with a lemon wedge.
14. Classic Eggnog Heat 1 quart each milk and heavy cream with 1 teaspoon each cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in a saucepan. Beat 12 egg yolks with 1 cup sugar; add to the milk mixture and cook, whisking, until thick. Beat 12 egg whites until stiff peaks form, then beat in 1/3 cup sugar. Whisk into the hot yolk mixture. Chill.
15. Boozy Eggnog Make Classic Eggnog (No. 14) and top with a shot of bourbon or rum.
16. French Vanilla Eggnog Whisk 3 cups milk, 6 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon nutmeg in a pitcher or punch bowl; whisk in 4 ounces each brandy and rum, 2 ounces crème de cacao and 3 cups melted French vanilla ice cream.
17. Coconut Nog Blend 2 cans unsweetened coconut milk, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup milk, 4 ounces rum and a pinch each of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Pour into a pitcher; chill.
18. Apple Pie Nog Mix 1/2 cup each melted vanilla ice cream and apple juice in a glass; add a pinch each of ground cinnamon and allspice. Add apple brandy, if desired. Dust with cinnamon.
19. Pistachio Slush Puree 1/4 cup pistachios, 1/2 cup each water and milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt in a blender with 3/4 cup ice until smooth and foamy. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
20. Apple-Pear Punch Simmer 3 cups each apple cider and pear nectar, 2 cinnamon sticks and 1/2 teaspoon each whole allspice and cloves in a saucepan, 5 minutes. Chill, then strain into a punch bowl of ice. Add 1 bottle sparkling cider.