21. Campari Fizz Punch Mix 1 cup each Campari, gin and sweet vermouth, 2 bottles prosecco and 1/2 cup grenadine in a punch bowl. Garnish with orange slices.
22. Pink Grapefruit Punch Bring 1 cup each sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan with 6 cinnamon sticks. Mix with 4 cups each pink grapefruit juice and seltzer in a punch bowl. Serve over ice. Garnish with a grapefruit twist.
23. Italian Christmas Punch Mix equal parts herbal liqueur (such as Strega), gin and orange juice in a pitcher. Serve over ice; top with a splash of lemon-lime soda. Garnish with orange slices.
24. Black Tea Punch Remove the zest from 6 lemons in strips; muddle with 1-1/2 cups superfine sugar in a pitcher. Add 2 cups each brewed black tea, dark rum, cognac and ruby port, and 1/2 cup each triple sec and ginger liqueur. Chill. Serve over ice; top with seltzer and a lemon slice.
25. Shirley Temple Punch Mix 5 cups ginger ale, 2 cups orange juice and 1/2 cup grenadine in a punch bowl. Add sliced oranges and maraschino cherries. Serve over ice.
26. White Wine Wassail Boil 1/2 cup each water and sugar in a saucepan with 1 sliced orange half, 1 sliced lemon half, a 1-inch piece sliced peeled ginger, 5 cardamom pods, 5 black peppercorns and 1 cinnamon stick. Add 2 bottles white wine and the juice from the remaining citrus halves; heat.
27. Mulled Red Wine Heat 3/4 cup each sugar and water in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves. Off the heat, add 2 strips lemon zest, 10 black peppercorns, 3 cloves, 2 cinnamon sticks, 1/2 cup each orange liqueur and gin and 1 bottle red wine. Steep 5 minutes.
28. White Russian Shakes Puree 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/4 cup each vodka and coffee liqueur and 2 tablespoons brewed espresso in a blender.
29. Gingersnap Shakes Soak 8 crushed gingersnaps in 1 cup milk in a blender. Add 2 cups vanilla ice cream, 4 teaspoons molasses and 2 teaspoons ground ginger; blend. Pour into glasses and top with crushed gingersnaps.
30. Peppermint Shakes Puree 1/2 pint each vanilla and mint chip ice cream with 1 cup milk in a blender. Pour into glasses and garnish with peppermint sticks. Add a shot of peppermint schnapps, if desired.