31. Sugar Plum Soda Moisten the rim of a glass and dip it in cinnamon-sugar. Mix 1 cup plum juice, 1/2 cup ginger ale and 2 pieces chopped crystallized ginger; pour into the glass. Garnish with skewered cranberries.
32. Port Manhattan Shake 2 ounces whiskey, 2 ounces tawny port and 3 dashes orange bitters in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
33. Mochaccino Cocktail Combine 1/2 cup strong-brewed hot coffee and 1/4 cup each warmed vanilla vodka, chocolate liqueur and half-and-half in a glass. Top with whipped cream.
34. Peppermint Stripe Pour 1/2 ounce crème de cacao into a shooter glass. Pour in 1/2 ounce crème de menthe over the back of a spoon to form a separate layer. Top with 1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur in the same manner.
35. Sherry Fruitcake Shots Plump 3 tablespoons raisins in 1/2 cup warmed sherry; cool. Pour into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and add 6 shakes orange bitters. Shake well, then strain into shot glasses. Add a splash of lemonlime soda; garnish with the raisins.
36. Apple-Ginger Spritzers Peel and slice a 6-inch piece of ginger. Simmer 1 cup each water and ginger ale in a saucepan with the ginger until reduced by half. Strain and chill. Mix the ginger syrup with 2 cups sparkling cider and 1/2 cup chopped crystallized ginger. Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
37. Manischewitz Cocktail Combine 4 ounces each vodka and Manischewitz and the juice of 1 lime; pour over ice. Garnish with a sugared grape.
38. Sweet Green Tea Shake 3/4 cup strong-brewed green tea, 1/4 cup evaporated milk and 1 tablespoon sugar in a cocktail shaker with ice until frothy. Pour into a glass.
39. Cranberry Margarita Simmer 3 cups fresh cranberries in a saucepan with 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water until they burst. Strain, reserving the syrup. Shake 3 tablespoons each cranberry syrup and tequila and 2 tablespoons each triple sec and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour into a glass.
40. Hibiscus Margarita Shake 3 tablespoons each hibiscus tea and tequila, 2 tablespoons each triple sec and lime juice, and 1 teaspoon sugar in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a glass.