41. Kir Royale Pour 1/2 ounce crème de cassis into a flute. Top with champagne and garnish with a lemon twist.
42. Sparkling Port Pour 1 ounce tawny port into a flute and top with champagne.
43. Kumquat Saketini Shake 4 ounces sake and 2 teaspoons syrup from a jar of kumquats (or a can of mandarin oranges) in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass; drop in a kumquat.
44. Champagne Cocktail Saturate a sugar cube with bitters and drop into a flute. Top with champagne.
45. Old Bay Bloody Mary Moisten the rim of a glass; dip in Old Bay Seasoning. Fill with ice. Add 1-1/2 cups tomato juice, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon each hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay and horseradish and 1-1/2 ounces vodka; stir.
46. Bloody Bull Mix 3/4 cup tomato juice, 1/3 cup beef broth, 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon each Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and hot sauce, a pinch of celery salt and 1-1/2 ounces vodka. Pour into an ice-filled glass; garnish with lemon.
47. Brandy Slushes Bring 1 cup each water and sugar to a boil; cool completely. Mix with 1-1/2 cups brandy, 2 cups orange juice and 1/2 cup lemon juice in a baking dish; freeze until slushy. Scoop into glasses, top with seltzer and stir to desired slushiness.
48. Black Forest Beer Pour 1 bottle chilled lager into a glass. Stir in 2 tablespoons sour cherry preserves, 2 teaspoons kirsch liqueur and a splash of grenadine.
49. Stout Float Put 1 scoop each chocolate and vanilla ice cream in a frosty beer mug and top with cold Guinness.
50. Stout Flip Shake 4 ounces stout beer, 2 ounces dark rum, 1 egg and 2 teaspoons simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a glass.