41. Chipotle Shrimp Mix 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, the juice of 1/2 orange, 3 tablespoons minced chipotles in adobo sauce and salt. Reserve a quarter of the mixture; marinate shrimp in the rest. Skewer and grill, basting with the reserved mixture.
42. Scallop-Bacon Boil bacon strips 5 minutes, then cut into pieces. Toss scallops with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika and salt. Skewer with lemon slices and bacon; grill.
43. Mackerel a la Plancha Skewer 4-inch pieces scored mackerel fillets. Brush with olive oil, season with salt and grill. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and serve with lemon wedges.
44. Swordfish Rolls Sprinkle thin swordfish slices with lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Lay thinly sliced zucchini on top, roll up and wrap with sage leaves. Skewer with sliced lemon and tomato; brush with olive oil and grill.
45. Veggie Marinate zucchini, eggplant and bell pepper chunks in olive oil, thyme, rosemary and garlic. Skewer and grill, basting with lemon juice. Season with salt.
46. Veggie Souvlaki Mash 3 garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon each coriander seeds and olive oil, and 1 teaspoon each cumin, paprika and salt into a paste. Brush on zucchini, eggplant and bell pepper chunks. Skewer and grill.
47. Curried Cauliflower Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, curry powder and salt. Skewer and grill over indirect heat, covered.
48. Haloumi Marinate cubed haloumi cheese in 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped parsley, 3 minced garlic cloves, and 2 teaspoons each cumin, coriander, paprika and dried mint. Skewer with scallion pieces and grill.
49. Hoisin Tofu Make Hoisin Salmon (No. 37) with extra-firm tofu instead of salmon.
50. Prosciutto-Fig Wrap halved figs in prosciutto. Season with pepper, skewer and grill.