11. Peanut Butter–Banana Make Chocolate-Banana Milkshakes (No. 10), adding 1/2 cup peanut butter.
12. Boozy Banana Make Chocolate-Banana Milkshakes (No. 10), adding 2 tablespoons rum.
13. Lemon Meringue Blend 1 cup each lemon sorbet and vanilla frozen yogurt, 1/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons jarred lemon curd; pour into glasses. Beat 2 egg whites and 2 tablespoons superfine sugar until stiff. Spoon onto the shakes and brown with a kitchen torch.
14. Raspberry Pavlova Make Lemon Meringue Milkshakes (No. 13), replacing the lemon sorbet with raspberry sorbet and the lemon curd with 1/2 cup raspberries.
15. Key Lime Blend 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt, 1/2 cup milk, and the zest and juice of 6 Key limes.
16. Pina Colada Blend 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt, 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks, 1 tablespoon cream of coconut and 2 ounces dark rum. Garnish with pineapple.
17. Coconut Tres Leches Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream and 2 tablespoons each sweetened condensed milk and cream of coconut. Stir in 1/2 cup toasted pound cake cubes. Top with toasted shredded coconut.
18. Maple-Walnut Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup milk and 2 tablespoons maple syrup. Put jarred walnuts in syrup in each glass and top with the ice cream mixture.
19. Mango-Yogurt Blend 1 pint mango sorbet, 1 chopped mango and 2/3 cup plain kefir or yogurt. Top with chopped mango.
20. Mint Julep Blend 1 cup each mint ice cream and vanilla frozen yogurt with 2 ounces bourbon. Top with mint leaves.