31. Nutella Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup Nutella and 1/4 cup milk.
32. Mocha-Hazelnut Blend 1 cup vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup each chocolate ice cream and coffee ice cream, 1/4 cup each milk and Nutella, and 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup.
33. Olive Oil Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. Top with flaky sea salt.
34. Olive Oil–Almond Make Olive Oil Milkshakes (No. 33), replacing the milk with almond milk. Top with chopped toasted almonds.
35. Black Raspberry Blend 1 pint black raspberry ice cream, 1/4 cup each raspberries and seltzer, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Top with whipped cream.
36. Date Simmer 1/2 cup chopped dates in 1 cup water until soft; drain and cool. Blend with 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt, 1/4 cup buttermilk and 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
37.Coconut–Hot Fudge Make hot fudge: Microwave 1/2 cup finely chopped bittersweet chocolate and 1/4 cup each cream and sweetened condensed milk, stirring frequently, until melted. Blend 1 pint coconut ice cream and 1/4 cup milk; layer in glasses with the hot fudge. Top with toasted shaved coconut.
38. Spumoni Make the hot fudge from Coconut–Hot Fudge Milkshakes (No. 37). Cook 1 cup halved pitted cherries and 2 tablespoons each sugar and lemon juice until syrupy; cool. Blend 1 pint pistachio ice cream and 1/4 cup milk; layer in glasses with the hot fudge and cherries.
39. Peanut Butter Cup Make the hot fudge from Coconut–Hot Fudge Milkshakes (No. 37). Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt; layer in glasses with the hot fudge and chopped chocolate–peanut butter cups.
40. Triple Chocolate Stripe Make the hot fudge for Coconut–Hot Fudge Milkshakes (No. 37); add 3 tablespoons to each glass. Melt 4 ounces white chocolate with 2 tablespoons milk in a saucepan over low heat, whisking. Blend 1 cup chocolate ice cream and 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup. Layer the white chocolate and ice cream mixtures in the glasses.