41. Peach Melba Stir 1 cup crushed raspberries and 1 to 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar. Blend 1 pint peach ice cream and 1/4 cup milk; layer in glasses with the raspberry mixture. Top with whole raspberries.
42. Blueberry-Buttermilk Simmer 1 cup blueberries, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice until syrupy; cool. Blend with 1 pint vanilla ice cream and 1/4 cup buttermilk.
43. Tiramisu Soak 6 ladyfinger cookies in 1/2 cup coffee; blend and pour into glasses. Blend 1 cup each coffee ice cream and vanilla frozen yogurt with 1 tablespoon each milk and sweetened condensed milk; pour over the coffee-ladyfinger mixture. Dust with cocoa powder.
44. Banana-Nut Blend 1 banana,1 pint butter pecan ice cream, 1/2 cup toasted pecans, 2 tablespoons milk and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla.
45. Butter-Rum Blend 1 pint butter pecan ice cream, 3 tablespoons butterscotch sauce, 2 ounces dark rum and a pinch each of cinnamon and cloves.
46. Butterscotch Make Butter-Rum Milkshakes (No. 45), replacing the rum with scotch.
47. Ginger-Spice Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of salt with 1/3 cup Speculoos ginger cookie spread (or 6 crushed gingersnaps soaked in 1/4 cup milk).
48. Red Bean–Tapioca Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup canned azuki beans (Asian red beans), 1/4 cup milk and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Place 1/4 cup cooked large pearl tapioca in each glass and top with the ice cream mixture.
49. Sesame Steep 2 tablespoons ground toasted sesame seeds in 1/4 cup hot milk, 30 minutes. Blend with 1 pint vanilla ice cream and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil.
50. Acai Boost Blend 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup acai juice and 2 tablespoons protein powder.
Photographs by Levi Brown