11. BBQ Pork Make BBQ Chicken Nachos (No. 8) with pork instead of chicken and pepper jack instead of cheddar. Omit the scallions. Top with pickles and red onions.
12. Chimichurri Puree 1/2 cup each parsley, cilantro and olive oil, 1 garlic clove and some hot sauce. Rub 1 pound skirt steak with half of the sauce; grill and slice. Top lime-flavored tortilla chips with 1 1/2 cups each mozzarella and cotija cheese. Bake, then top with the steak and remaining sauce.
13. Veggie Top tortilla chips with sauteed sliced bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, red onion and corn, and 3 cups shredded monterey jack. Bake, then top with salsa verde and sour cream.
14. Butternut Squash Roast 4 cups diced butternut squash at 425 degrees F, 15 to 20 minutes. Top tortilla chips with the squash, 3 cups queso blanco and 1/4 cup pepitas. Bake, then top with sour cream and chopped cilantro.
15. Chorizo-Manchego Top tortilla chips with 1 can refried beans, 3 cups shredded manchego and 1 pound cooked crumbled chorizo. Bake, then top with pickled jalapenos, salsa and sour cream.
16. Mexican Corn Cook 4 cups corn with 1 teaspoon each cumin and cayenne in a skillet, 7 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup mayonnaise and some lime juice. Top tortilla chips with 3 cups queso fresco and the corn. Bake, then top with sour cream, avocado and cilantro.
17. Cheesesteak Top cheese-flavored tortilla chips with 2 cups each sliced roast beef and caramelized onions, and 3 cups jarred nacho cheese sauce. Bake, then top with hot sauce and pickled Italian peppers.
18. Four-Bean Top black bean chips with 1 cup each refried beans and white beans and 3 cups shredded pepper jack. Bake; top with bean salsa and sour cream.
19. Chili-Corn Chip Top Fritos with 2 cups chili and 3 cups shredded cheddar. Bake; top with pickled jalapenos and sour cream.
20. Spinach-Artichoke Cook 2 garlic cloves in a pot with butter. Add 12 cups chopped spinach, 1/3 cup cream, 1 cup grated parmesan and some Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cook until wilted; stir in 1 cup canned artichoke hearts. Spoon over chips; sprinkle with mozzarella and bake.