21. Frank and Bean Brown 4 sliced hot dogs in a skillet; add 1 can baked beans and bring to a simmer. Spoon over tortilla chips and top with 3 cups shredded cheddar. Bake; top with scallions.
22. Duck Confit Brown 2 confit duck legs in a skillet until crisp; shred the meat. Top toasted slices of baguette with 1 cup sauerkraut, the duck and 1 1/2 cups shredded emmentaler cheese. Bake; top with chopped parsley and cornichons.
23. Three-Cheese Top cheese-flavored tortilla chips with 1 cup each shredded cheddar, pepper jack and mozzarella. Bake, then top with warm salsa con queso.
24. Fried Chicken Heat 2 cups chicken gravy with a small can of chopped green chiles. Top tortilla chips with 3 cups each chopped fried chicken and shredded cheddar. Bake, then top with the gravy and scallions.
25. Shrimp Top tortilla chips with 1 1/2 cups each shredded white cheddar and muenster. Bake, then top with sauteed shrimp, diced onion, avocado and cilantro.
26. Margarita Shrimp Marinate 1/2 pound shrimp in margarita mix with a dash of cayenne; grill. Make Shrimp Nachos (No. 25) with lime-flavored chips and the grilled shrimp. Top with lime juice.
27. Crab and Corn Mix 8 ounces crabmeat, 3/4 cup corn, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons minced chives and 1 teaspoon mustard. Spoon into tortilla scoops; top with shredded monterey jack, then bake.
28. Naan-chos Cook 1 sliced onion and 1/4 teaspoon curry powder in vegetable oil. Add 1 can drained chickpeas, 1/2 cup peas, and salt; mash. Spoon over toasted naan triangles with 1 cup mozzarella; bake 2 minutes. Top with yogurt, chutney and cilantro.
29. Fajita Rub 1 pound skirt steak with cumin, cayenne, lime juice and olive oil. Grill with sliced peppers and onions. Slice the steak; spoon the steak and vegetables over tortilla chips. Top with salsa and sour cream. (Do not bake.)
30. Skillet Heat 1 cup each diced dried chorizo and refried beans in a cast-iron skillet. Top with tortilla chips and shredded cheddar; cover to melt. Top with salsa, pickled jalapenos and sour cream.