31. Thai Beef Mix sliced roast beef with shredded carrot, sliced red onion, mint and cilantro; toss with lime juice to taste, a dash of fish sauce and a pinch of sugar. Spoon into tortilla scoops; top with mozzarella, then bake 2 minutes. Top with peanut sauce and jalapenos.
32. Wild Mushroom Cook 5 cups wild mushrooms in butter. Add 1 chopped garlic clove, 1 tablespoon each chopped chives and parsley, 1/4 cup each white wine and heavy cream, and salt and pepper; simmer until reduced. Spoon over multigrain chips and sprinkle with gruyere, then bake.
33. Cobb Top tortilla chips with 2 cups shredded cooked chicken and 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon, then bake 2 minutes. Top with lettuce, tomato, scallions, avocado, blue cheese and ranch dressing.
34. Plantain Top plantain chips with 2 cups diced dried chorizo and 1 1/2 cups each shredded mozzarella and queso blanco. Bake; top with salsa, avocado, sour cream, cilantro and lime juice.
35. Pizza Toss half of a thinly sliced baguette with olive oil, then spread on a baking sheet and bake until crisp, about 7 minutes. Top with 2 cups pizza sauce, 3 cups shredded mozzarella and 1/2 cup shredded parmesan. Bake, then sprinkle with chopped basil.
36. Sausage and Pepper Saute 4 sliced Italian sausages (preferably a mix of hot and sweet), 1 sliced onion and 1 sliced bell pepper in a skillet with olive oil. Make Pizza Nachos (No. 35); top with the sausage, peppers and onion after baking.
37. Meat Lover’s Make Pizza Nachos (No. 35); top with 1 pound diced salami, pepperoni and/or capicola after baking.
38. Pretzel Heat 2 boxes frozen soft pretzel nuggets as the label directs. Top with 3 cups shredded cheddar. Bake; top with pickled jalapenos, scallions and mustard.
39. Tater Tot Cook one 2-pound bag frozen tater tots as the label directs. Top with 3 cups shredded cheddar. Bake, then top with salsa, pickled jalapenos, sour cream, red onions and cilantro.
40. Smoked Salmon–Bagel Top bagel chips with whipped cream cheese and chopped scallions. Bake; top with smoked salmon, tomato, red onion, dill and capers.