41. Broccoli-Cheese Mix 2 cups shredded cheddar, 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 chopped scallions and 2 chopped jalapenos. Top potato chips with cooked broccoli and the cheese mixture; bake.
42. Strawberry Shortcake Cut flour tortillas into triangles. Fry in 350 degree F vegetable oil until golden, 2 minutes. Drain on paper towels; top with sweetened whipped cream and chopped strawberries.
43. Cheeseburger Top ridged potato chips with 1/4 pound cooked ground beef and 2 cups shredded cheddar. Bake, then top with red onion, pickle slices, shredded lettuce and ketchup.
44. Mexican Tuna Melt Mix 1 can tuna with 1/4 cup chopped Spanish olives. Top tortilla chips with the tuna and 3 cups shredded cheddar. Bake; top with cilantro and pickled jalapenos and carrots.
45. Chile Top tortilla chips with 3 cups pepper jack and 1/2 cup each green chiles and pickled jalapenos. Bake; top with fresh jalapenos, salsa and sour cream.
46. Breakfast Waffle Top 1 box toasted mini waffles with 2 cups shredded cheddar and 8 ounces diced Canadian bacon. Bake, then drizzle with maple syrup.
47. Chocolate-Banana Drizzle pretzel crisps with 1/2 cup warm Nutella and top with 2 sliced bananas, 1/4 cup chopped peanuts and whipped cream. (Do not bake.)
48. Sopaipillas Cut flour tortillas into triangles. Fry in 350 degrees F vegetable oil until golden, 2 minutes. Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with sugar and drizzle with honey. (Do not bake.)
49. Apple Pie Cook 3 cubed peeled apples in butter. Top cinnamon-sugar pita chips with the apples, warm caramel, ice cream, whipped cream and cinnamon. (Do not bake.)
50. S’mores Top graham crackers with marshmallow fluff. Bake, then drizzle with hot fudge.