31. Lobster Mix 1 cup chopped lobster meat, 2 tablespoons each minced shallot and melted butter, 2 teaspoons chopped tarragon, and some lemon juice and salt. Hollow out a split piece of baguette; fill with the lobster. Brush the outside with butter. Press and cook until golden.
32. Flat Brat Butter the inside of a split hard roll. Fill with sauerkraut, sliced cooked bratwurst and shredded Swiss cheese. Press and cook until golden.
33. Canadian Bacon Butter a split English muffin. Fill with 2 slices sauteed Canadian bacon and some sliced Swiss cheese. Press and cook until golden.
34. Caribbean Spread the inside top half of a split soft roll with yellow mustard and drizzle with hot sauce. Fill with sliced queso blanco, deli ham, sauteed or fried plantains, charred red onion and more queso blanco. Press and cook until golden.
35. Veggie Caribbean Make Caribbean Panini (No. 34) without ham; add avocado and tomato.
36. German Spread whole-grain mustard on 2 slices pumpernickel bread. Sandwich thinly sliced liverwurst and shredded muenster between the bread. Press and cook until golden.
37. Cuban Spread the inside of a split Cuban or other soft sub roll with yellow mustard. Fill with sliced dill pickle, deli ham, roast pork and Swiss cheese. Press and cook until golden. (This is traditionally done in a skillet.)
38. Turkey Cuban Make Cuban Panini (No. 37) with sliced turkey instead of ham and roast pork.
39. Nacho Cuban Make Cuban Panini (No. 37) with chopped pickled jalapenos instead of dill pickle and cheddar instead of Swiss. Add salsa to the sandwich.
40. Breakfast Burrito Roll up scrambled eggs, shredded pepper jack cheese and salsa in a flour tortilla. Press and cook until golden.