11. Chipotle-Ranch Make Ranch Potato Salad (No. 9). Add 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce, 2 teaspoons orange zest and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro.
12. Garden Boil 2 pounds sliced red potatoes, adding 1 sliced carrot during the last minute. Drain; toss with 1 cup sliced radishes, 1 chopped cucumber, 3 chopped scallions and 1/2 cup chopped parsley and chives. Mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, and salt and pepper; add and toss.
13. Ham and Cheese Mix 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons mustard, 8 ounces cubed ham, 6 ounces shredded cheddar, 1/2 cup each diced red onion and pickles, and 2 tablespoons chopped pickled green chiles. Toss with 2 pounds boiled cubed Yukon golds.
14. Green Goddess Blend 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup mixed parsley, tarragon and basil, 1 scallion, 1 teaspoon sugar, and some lemon juice and salt. Toss with 2 pounds boiled halved fingerlings.
15. Avocado-Shrimp Make Green Goddess Potato Salad (No. 14). Top with halved cooked shrimp and diced avocado.
16. Slaw Mix 1/3 cup each mayonnaise and olive oil, 1/4 cup whole-grain mustard, and salt and pepper. Add 3 cups coleslaw mix, 3 chopped scallions and 2 pounds boiled quartered new potatoes.
17. Dill Mix 1/2 cup each sour cream and mayonnaise, 1/4 cup each chopped dill and scallions, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, and salt. Toss with 2 pounds boiled cubed russets.
18. Beet-Dill Make Dill Potato Salad (No. 17). Add 1 cup sliced roasted beets.
19. Nordic Make Dill Potato Salad (No. 17). Add 1 cup sliced roasted beets and 2 tablespoons horseradish.
20. Dutch Mix 1/2 cup sour cream, 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons each horseradish and cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons caraway seeds, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 chopped cucumbers and 4 chopped scallions. Toss with 2 pounds boiled cubed russets.