21. Peruvian Blend 1/2 cup evaporated milk, 1/3 cup queso fresco and 1 tablespoon each aji amarillo paste (or other chile paste) and vegetable oil. Toss with 2 pounds boiled cubed Yukon golds and 1/4 cup chopped olives. Top with sliced hard-boiled eggs.
22. Chicken Mix 1 1/2 tablespoons each champagne vinegar and dijon mustard, 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup chopped cornichons, some chopped parsley, and salt and pepper. Toss with 1 1/2 cups diced grilled chicken and 2 pounds boiled halved fingerlings.
23. Herb-Vinegar Mix 1 cup chopped mixed parsley, dill and chives, 1/2 cup chopped shallots, 6 tablespoons each white wine vinegar and olive oil, and salt and pepper. Toss with 2 pounds boiled quartered new potatoes.
24. Tomato Make Herb-Vinegar Potato Salad (No. 23). Soak 1/2 cup sliced red onion in ice water. Drain and add to the salad. Add 2 cups halved grape tomatoes.
25. French Mix 1 cup chopped mixed parsley, chives and tarragon, 1/2 cup chopped shallot, 1/3 cup white wine, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons each white wine vinegar and dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss with 2 pounds boiled halved fingerlings.
26. Niçoise Make French Potato Salad (No. 25), adding 2 cups chopped green beans to the potatoes during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Add 1 drained can oil-packed tuna and 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives.
27. Provençal Make French Potato Salad (No. 25). Add 2 cups halved grape tomatoes, 1 shaved fennel bulb, 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives and some chopped fennel fronds.
28. Pesto-Pea Boil 2 pounds peeled, cubed Yukon golds, adding 1 cup frozen peas during the last 4 minutes. Drain; toss with a mix of 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 1/4 cup pesto, some pine nuts, and salt and pepper.
29. Patriotic Boil 2 pounds mixed cubed red, white and purple potatoes with 2 tablespoons cider vinegar. Drain; toss with 1/2 cup chopped celery and 1/4 cup chopped scallions. Mix 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons each cider vinegar and whole-grain mustard, and salt and pepper; toss with the potatoes.
30. Pico de Gallo Toss 2 pounds boiled cubed Yukon golds, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 3 cups fresh salsa and salt to taste.