1. Classic Vinaigrette Whisk 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in 1/3 to 1/2 cup olive oil.
2. Shallot–White Wine Make Classic Vinaigrette (No. 1), replacing the red wine vinegar with white wine vinegar; add 1 minced shallot.
3. Roasted Garlic Slice the top off 1 head garlic; drizzle with olive oil, wrap in aluminum foil and roast at 400 degrees F until tender, 35 minutes. Cool, then squeeze out the cloves. Make Classic Vinaigrette (No. 1) in a blender, adding the roasted garlic and 3 tablespoons grated parmesan.
4. Bistro Bacon Make Classic Vinaigrette (No. 1); add 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese, 3 slices crumbled cooked bacon and 2 tablespoons chopped chives.
5. Mediterranean Make Classic Vinaigrette (No. 1); mash in 1/2 cup crumbled feta, then whisk in 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1 teaspoon dried oregano and 1 diced plum tomato.
6. Dijon Whisk 3 tablespoons each dijon mustard and champagne vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in 1/2 cup olive oil.
7. Spicy Honey-Mustard Whisk 2 teaspoons each honey and dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon each lime zest and kosher salt. Gradually whisk in 1/4 cup each olive oil and vegetable oil, then add 2 teaspoons chopped thyme and 1/2 minced jalapeno.
8. Mango-Lime Puree 1 chopped peeled mango, the zest and juice of 1 lime, and 1 teaspoon each dijon mustard, sugar and kosher salt in a blender. Gradually blend in 1/4 cup rice vinegar and 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
9. Italian Soak 2 tablespoons minced red onion in cold water, 15 minutes; drain. Pile 1/2 garlic clove, 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, 1 teaspoon dried oregano and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt on aboard; chop and mash into a paste. Whisk with 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar and the onion. Gradually whisk in 1/2 cup olive oil.
10. Creamy Italian Blend 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons each sour cream and olive oil, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 1 garlic clove and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt in a blender. Stir in 1 tablespoon chopped parsley.