11. Lemon Balsamic Whisk 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in 1/2 cup olive oil.
12. Creamy Balsamic Make Lemon Balsamic Dressing (No. 11), adding 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and 1/2 teaspoon each minced garlic and sugar with the vinegar.
13. Basil-Walnut Blend 3/4 cup olive oil, 3 tablespoons each toasted walnuts and lemon juice, 1 cup fresh basil, 1 garlic clove and 1 teaspoon kosher salt in a blender.
14. Hazelnut-Herb Blend 2 tablespoons each dijon mustard and cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/3 cup each vegetable oil and hazelnut oil in a blender. Add 1/4 cup each chopped chives and dill and pulse to combine.
15. Lemon Whisk 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, and salt to taste. Gradually whisk in 1/4 cup each olive oil and vegetable oil.
16. Lemon-Dill Make Lemon Dressing (No. 15), adding 2 tablespoons chopped dill.
17. Roasted Red Pepper Make Lemon Dressing (No. 15) in a blender, adding 1 cup jarred roasted red pepper strips and 1 teaspoon minced rosemary.
18. Olive Make Lemon Dressing (No. 15) in a blender, adding 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives and 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme.
19. Truffle Whisk 1 tablespoon each dijon mustard and champagne vinegar, 1 minced shallot, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in 1/3 cup truffle oil and 1/4 cup olive oil.
20. Maple-Walnut Whisk 1/4 cup each mayonnaise and maple syrup, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste. Add 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts.