21. Spiced Chutney Whisk 2 tablespoons each mango chutney and lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon each ground cumin and kosher salt. Gradually whisk in 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
22. Chocolate-Balsamic Blend 1/4 cup each balsamic vinegar, olive oil and vegetable oil, 3 tablespoons cocoa powder and1 1/2 teaspoons sugar in a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
23. Cuban Mojo Cook 5 chopped garlic cloves in 1/3 cup olive oil over medium-high heat, 30 seconds; cool. Blend with 1/4 cup orange juice, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon each ground cumin and kosher salt in a blender. Add 2 tablespoons chopped parsley; pulse to combine.
24. Ranch Whisk 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley and chives, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, a pinch of garlic powder and a dash of hot sauce.
25. Light Ranch Whisk 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley and chives, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
26. Bacon Ranch Make Ranch Dressing (No. 24); add 4 slices crumbled cooked bacon.
27. Smoky Ranch Whisk 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, the juice of 1/2 lime, 2 tablespoons each chopped chipotles in adobo sauce and chopped cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon each honey and kosher salt, and a pinch of garlic powder.
28. French Blend 1/4 cup each olive oil and water, 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons each tomato paste, ketchup and brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon each paprika and kosher salt in a blender.
29. Creamy Blue Cheese Whisk 1/4 cup each buttermilk and sour cream, 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, the juice of 1/2 lemon, and salt and hot sauce to taste.
30. Buttermilk–Goat Cheese Pulse 1/2 cup buttermilk, 3 ounces softened goat cheese, 2 tablespoonswhite wine vinegar, and 1 tablespoon each olive oil and horseradish in a blender until smooth. Stir in 1 tablespoon each chopped dill and chives.