31. Caesar Blend 1 pasteurized egg yolk, 1 garlic clove, the juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard and 4 anchovies in a blender. Gradually blend in 1/2 cup olive oil and a splash of water. Stir in 1/2 cup grated parmesan.
32. Light Caesar Blend 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons grated parmesan, 1 tablespoon each olive oil and water, the juice of 1 lemon, 1 garlic clove and 4 anchovies in a blender.
33. Cajun Scallion Blend 1 pasteurized egg, 2 teaspoons each Creole mustard and white vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning in a blender. Gradually blend in 1/2 cup vegetable oil. Add 1/4 cup chopped scallions and pulse to combine.
34. Creamy Caper-Herb Whisk 2 tablespoons each mayonnaise, dijon mustard and red wine vinegar, 1 minced shallot, 2 tablespoons chopped capers, 1 tablespoon each minced chives, parsley and tarragon, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Gradually whisk in 1/2 cup olive oil.
35. Creamy Vegan Pulse 2 teaspoons each dijon mustard and cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 cup olive oil and 1/2 cup soft tofu in a blender until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup mixed chopped chives, parsley and chervil.
36. Creamy Curry Whisk 1/3 cup each Greek yogurt and mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons roasted curry powder, 1 teaspoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
37. Orange-Walnut Whisk 2 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in 3 tablespoons each walnut oil and olive oil.
38. Thousand Island Whisk 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce, 2 tablespoons each sweet pickle relish and chopped chives, 1 chopped hard-boiled egg and the juice of 1/2 lemon.
39. Green Goddess Blend 1/2 cup each mayonnaise, sour cream and fresh parsley, the juice of 1/2 lemon, 2 chopped scallions, 3 tablespoons chopped tarragon and 3 anchovies in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
40. Red Raspberry Blend 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar, 1 chopped shallot, 1 teaspoon each honey and dijon mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt in a blender. Gradually blend in 1/3 cup olive oil; add 1/2 cup raspberries and pulse to combine.