11. Southwestern Cobb Puree equal parts mayo and buttermilk with hot sauce, cilantro, scallion, orange zest, garlic and salt. Drizzle over romaine, diced avocado and jicama, orange segments and crumbly sharp cheese.
12. Tomatoes with Mint Sprinkle heirloom tomato chunks with salt, pepper and sliced shallots; set aside 5 minutes. Top with fresh mint; drizzle with olive oil and white wine vinegar.
13. Chickpea Tapas Mix chickpeas, capers and green olives with chopped chorizo, celery, red onion, parsley and cilantro. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper; top with manchego.
14. Pasta Caprese Mix chilled cooked fusilli, diced mozzarella, chopped tomatoes, basil, toasted pine nuts and minced garlic; season with salt and pepper.
15. Chicken-Mango Salad Whisk 1 tablespoon each lemon juice and honey, some grated ginger and 1/4 cup olive oil; toss with shredded grilled chicken, mesclun greens and diced mango.
16. Oranges with Mozzarella Stack mozzarella and orange slices with basil. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
17. Dilled Egg Salad Mix mayo, dijon mustard, dill, and salt and pepper. Stir in coarsely chopped hard-boiled eggs and diced dill pickles.
18. Cantaloupe Carpaccio Slice cantaloupe extra-thin (a mandoline works best). Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice;
top with pepper and ricotta.
19. Three-Bean Salad Boil 1/3 cup cider vinegar, 1/4 cup each sugar and vegetable oil, and salt. Pour over blanched green and wax beans, kidney beans and red onion slices; marinate 1 hour. Season with salt and pepper; top with parsley.
20. Greek Cucumber Salad Mix red onion slices, chopped cucumber, kalamata olive halves, dill and feta. Dress with olive oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.