31. Yellow Trio Cut the kernels off an ear of corn; sauté in olive oil with yellow squash slices. Toss with yellow grape tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
32. Egg Salad with Beans Toss blanched green beans with sliced radishes and hard-boiled eggs. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
33. Ambrosia Salad Whisk coconut milk with grated orange zest and vanilla. Toss with sliced grapes, tangerines and apples; chill. Garnish with toasted coconut and walnuts.
34. Cornbread Caesar Toss cubed cornbread with melted butter, salt and cayenne on a baking sheet; bake at 400 degrees, 12 to 15 minutes. Toss romaine and chopped tomato with Caesar dressing (see No. 9); top with the cornbread croutons.
35. Beet Salad Whisk 1/2 cup vegetable oil with 2 tablespoons sugar, some lime juice, dry mustard, salt, chopped onion and 1 tablespoon poppy seeds. Toss with roasted beets and goat cheese.
36. Celery Salad Mix sliced celery and red onion with diced soppressata. Toss with lemon juice and zest, basil, a big splash of olive oil, salt and pepper; shave parmesan on top.
37. Watermelon-Feta Salad Whisk 1 part white wine vinegar with 3 parts olive oil, and salt and pepper. Toss with baby arugula, red onion slices, watermelon cubes, crumbled feta, niçoise olives and fresh oregano.
38. Creamy-Crunchy Slaw Mix mayo with cider vinegar and caraway seeds. Toss with shredded cabbage, scallion and green apple slices, crumbled cooked bacon, salt and pepper.
39. Bistro Bacon Salad Chop and fry bacon; combine the drippings with cider vinegar, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss with mesclun greens; top with the bacon and a poached egg.
40. Black-Eyed Pea Salad Whisk lime juice with minced garlic, ground cumin, salt, cilantro and a big splash of olive oil. Toss with black-eyed peas, minced jalapeño, and diced tomato, red onion and avocado.