11. Garlic Oil Cook 8 sliced garlic cloves in 1/2 cup olive oil until golden. Add salt and chopped parsley. Drizzle on baked potatoes.
12. Irish Cook 4 sliced leeks and 1/2 small head shredded cabbage in butter until soft. Add 1 cup milk; simmer 10 minutes. Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with the cabbage mixture. Stuff into the skins. Top with grated cheddar and broil to melt.
13. Gravy and Cheese Cook 1/4 cup each butter, flour and minced onion in a saucepan until the onion is soft. Whisk in 2 cups beef broth and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce; simmer until thick. Top baked potatoes with shredded mozzarella and the gravy.
14. Mushroom Gravy Make the gravy for Gravy and Cheese Stuffed Potatoes (No. 13). Cook 1/2 pound diced mushrooms in butter until soft; add salt and pepper. Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with the mushrooms. Stuff into the skins; top with the gravy.
15. Cottage Cheese Top baked potatoes with cottage cheese, crumbled cooked bacon and chopped chives.
16. Cottage Cheese–Onion Fry 2 thinly sliced onions in 1/2 stick butter until crisp. Top baked potatoes with cottage cheese, the onions, salt and pepper.
17. Guacamole Mash 2 avocados, 1 tablespoon each lime juice, diced red onion and chopped cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon minced jalapeño, and salt. Spoon onto baked potatoes. Top with chopped tomato.
18. Bruschetta Toss 1 cup diced tomato, 1/2 cup diced mozzarella, 1 tablespoon each olive oil, red wine vinegar and chopped basil, and salt. Spoon onto baked potatoes.
19. Salsa Verde Coarsely puree 2 cups parsley, 2 scallions, 2 garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons capers, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard, 1/3 cup olive oil, the zest and juice of 1/2 lemon, and salt and pepper. Drizzle on baked potatoes.
20. Creamed Spinach Cook 2 chopped shallots in butter. Add 2 tablespoons flour; cook 2 minutes. Add 1 box thawed frozen spinach (squeezed dry), 1 cup half-and-half and some nutmeg; cook 5 minutes. Season with salt. Spoon onto baked potatoes and top with parmesan.