21. Chili-Cheese Top baked potatoes with warm chili, shredded cheddar and sour cream.
22. Tzatziki Grate half of an English cucumber and squeeze dry. Mix with 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1 minced garlic clove and 1 tablespoon each chopped mint, olive oil and white wine vinegar. Spoon onto baked potatoes.
23. Smoked Salmon Mix 6 ounces soft cream cheese, 4 ounces chopped smoked salmon and 1 tablespoon each capers and minced red onion. Spoon onto baked potatoes.
24. Caraway-Onion Brown 1 sliced red onion with 2 teaspoons caraway seeds in olive oil. Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with 1/2 cup sour cream. Stuff into the skins. Warm in a 400 degrees F oven; top with the onion mixture.
25. Pastrami Make Caraway-Onion Stuffed Potatoes (No. 24); brown 1 cup diced pastrami with the onion.
26. Crab Mix 4 ounces crabmeat, 1/4 cup crushed saltines, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon each Old Bay and chopped parsley. Spoon onto baked potatoes and broil until golden.
27. Chicken a la King Cook 1 tablespoon each butter and flour in a skillet, stirring, 2 minutes. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups milk and simmer until thick. Add 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken, 1/2 cup sautéed mushrooms and a dash of sherry. Spoon onto baked potatoes.
28. Paprika Chicken Make Chicken a la King Stuffed Potatoes (No. 27); add 2 teaspoons paprika with the flour and omit the sherry.
29. Cilantro-Lime Mix 1/2 cup sour cream, the zest and juice of 1 lime, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper. Spoon onto baked potatoes; top with salsa.
30. Roasted Veggie Toss 2 each diced carrots and parsnips, 1 diced butternut squash and 4 quartered shallots with olive oil. Roast 20 minutes at 400 degrees F. Serve on buttered baked sweet potatoes.