31. Veggie–Goat Cheese Make Roasted Veggie Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (No. 30). Top with crumbled goat cheese and warm in a 400 degrees F oven.
32. Mango Black Bean Mix a 15-ounce can black beans (drained and rinsed), 1 diced mango, 1/2 cup diced tomato, 1 minced jalapeno, 2 tablespoons each chopped cilantro and red onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil and the juice of 2 limes. Spoon onto baked sweet potatoes.
33. Collards Saute 1 minced garlic clove and 1/2 chopped onion in olive oil. Add 1 bunch chopped collards, 4 cups water, and salt; simmer until tender. Add 1 tablespoon cider vinegar and a pinch of cayenne. Spoon onto baked sweet potatoes, top with shredded pepper jack cheese and broil to melt.
34. Toasted Marshmallow Top baked sweet potatoes with butter, mini marshmallows and cinnamon sugar. Broil until golden.
35. Marbled Scoop the flesh out of 1 baked sweet potato and 4 baked russets; mash with 2 tablespoons each butter and chopped parsley, 1/4 cup sour cream and 2/3 cup grated cheddar. Stuff into the russet skins; top with more cheese and broil to melt.
36. Chicken-Cheese Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with 3 tablespoons butter and 1 cup each shredded rotisserie chicken and Swiss cheese. Stuff into the skins and top with breadcrumbs. Broil until golden.
37. Buffalo Chicken Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 cup chopped grilled chicken, some chopped celery leaves and hot sauce. Stuff into the skins; top with blue cheese and broil to melt.
38. Artichoke Saute two 6-ounce jars artichoke hearts (drained and chopped), 4 chopped scallions and 1 teaspoon fresh thyme in olive oil. Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with the artichokes and 1/2 cup goat cheese. Stuff into the skins and warm in a 400 degrees F oven.
39. Samosa Cook 1 chopped onion, 1 tablespoon each curry powder and minced ginger, and 1 teaspoon mustard seeds in olive oil. Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with the onion mixture, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and 1 cup peas. Stuff into the skins. Top with yogurt.
40. Eggplant Grill 2 eggplants until soft. Halve and scoop out the flesh; mash with 3 tablespoons each tahini and chopped parsley, 2 tablespoons olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, 1 chopped garlic clove and salt. Spoon onto baked potatoes.