11. Elderflower Fizz Fill a glass halfway with ice and cranberry juice. Add a splash each of vodka and elderflower liqueur; top with seltzer and garnish with mint.
12. Tequila Paloma Pour a shot of tequila into an ice-filled glass; top with grapefruit soda.
13. Guava Green Tea Pour equal parts guava juice and green tea over ice; garnish with lemon.
14. Lychee Sparkler Puree half the lychees from a 20-ounce can with all the syrup; strain. Mix with 2 1/2 cups Lillet and a few dashes of rose water and bitters.
15. Kiwi Punch Puree 7 peeled, cubed kiwis with 1/2 cup sugar, the juice of 2 limes and 1 cup water; strain and serve over ice.
16. Bull's-Eye Brew Mix equal parts tomato juice and pale ale. Serve on ice with lime wedges.
17. Strawberry Limeade Make simple syrup: Dissolve 1 cup sugar in 1 cup water in a saucepan over low heat; let cool. Combine with 1 cup lime juice, 2 cups water, some frozen chopped strawberries and ice.
18. Pimm's Ginger Cup Pour 2 ounces Pimm's No. 1 over ice. Squeeze in a lemon wedge; top with ginger ale and garnish with a cucumber stick.
19. Iced Chai Brew 6 black tea bags in 4 cups water with a 1-inch piece ginger and 2 teaspoons Chai spice blend. Cool, remove tea bags and ginger and stir in 1/4 cup honey. Serve over ice with sweetened condensed milk.
20. Fruity Protein Shake Puree 2 ounces silken tofu, 1 cup frozen fruit, 1/4 cup fruit juice, 1/2 cup soy milk and a little honey.
Photographs by Sang An