11. Carnitas Combine 2 pounds cubed pork shoulder, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 each orange and lime, 4 thyme sprigs, 2 bay leaves, 1 cup milk, water to cover and 1 teaspoon salt in a pot; cook over medium heat until the liquid evaporates and the pork browns, 1 hour. Remove the pork; cook sliced onions in the pot. Serve the pork and onions in tortillas.
12. Pork al Pastor Make Carnitas Tacos (No. 11), adding 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder with the milk. Omit the onions. Shred the pork and serve in tortillas with chopped grilled pineapple and scallions.
13. Chicken Mole Prepare jarred mole sauce as the package directs. Stir in shredded cooked chicken. Serve in tortillas and top with sesame seeds.
14. Chicken Tomatillo Puree 1 pound husked tomatillos with 1 jalapeno, 1 garlic clove, 1/4 cup each chopped onion, cilantro and water, and 1 teaspoon salt. Fry the sauce in 2 tablespoons oil until thick. Stir in 3 cups shredded cooked chicken. Serve in tortillas with shredded monterey jack.
15. Shrimp Tomatillo Make the sauce for Chicken Tomatillo Tacos (No. 14); cool. Serve grilled shrimp in tortillas with the tomatillo sauce, cilantro and sour cream.
16. Chipotle Pork Saute 1 each chopped red onion and chipotle in adobo sauce in oil. Add 2 teaspoons each cumin and coriander; cook 30 seconds. Add 1 tablespoon adobo sauce and 1 pound ground pork; cook until browned. Add 2 tablespoons broth, and salt to taste. Serve in hard taco shells.
17. Cajun Catfish Mix 1/4 cup each salsa and sour cream. Toss 1 pound catfish chunks with 2 teaspoons oil and 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning; saute. Serve in tortillas with the salsa mixture.
18. Cajun Pork Make Cajun Catfish Tacos (No. 17), replacing the fish with boneless pork loin. Serve in tortillas with salsa.
19. Mushroom Cook 1 minced shallot in butter. Add 1 pound mixed mushrooms and 1 teaspoon salt; saute. Toss with lemon juice, parsley and hot sauce. Serve in tortillas.
20. Duck Confit Mix 1 cup each diced green apple and radishes, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and salt. Brown 3 duck confit legs in a skillet; shred the meat. Serve in tortillas with the apple relish.