31. Cheddar-Pickle Spread mayonnaise on white bread. Sandwich with pickle slices and aged cheddar. Trim the crusts and cut into pieces, then press the edges in chopped parsley.
32. BLT Mix 1/3 cup each mayonnaise and finely chopped cooked bacon; season with pepper. Spread on toasted white bread. Sandwich with sliced cherry tomatoes and baby greens. Trim the crusts and cut into pieces.
34. Tuna Salad Combine 12 ounces drained canned tuna, 2 tablespoons each minced red onion and chopped niçoise olives, and 1/4 cup olive oil. Drizzle the inside of mini potato rolls with olive oil; fill with the tuna salad and chopped hard-boiled egg. Cut in half.
35. Sweet Onion Spread softened butter on white bread. Top with thinly sliced sweet onion and season with salt; top with bread spread with mayonnaise. Trim the crusts and cut into pieces; press the edges in chopped parsley.
36. Pâté–Sour Cherry Spread sour-cherry preserves on sliced brioche. Sandwich with duck or goose liver pâté. Trim the crusts and cut into pieces.
37. Smoked Trout Mix 4 tablespoons softened butter with 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest. Spread on pumpernickel bread. Sandwich with flaked smoked trout and sliced cucumber and onion. Trim the crusts and cut into pieces.
38. Radish-Anchovy Mix 3 tablespoons softened butter with 4 minced anchovies. Spread on white bread and sandwich with sliced radishes. Trim the crusts and cut into pieces.
39. Blue Cheese–Grape Spread soft blue cheese on pumpernickel or black cocktail bread. Top with thinly sliced red grapes.
40. Roasted Vegetable Spread goat cheese on the bottom half of a split baguette and sun-dried tomato pesto on the top half. Fill with roasted eggplant and zucchini slices and roasted red pepper strips. Cut into pieces.