11. Bacon Quiche Cook 6 ounces diced slab bacon in a skillet; drain. Cook 2 sliced leeks in 3 tablespoons drippings. Spread the leeks, 2/3 cup shredded gruyère and the bacon in a prebaked 9-inch tart crust or pie crust. Whisk 2 whole eggs, 2 yolks, 1 cup cream, and salt and pepper; pour over the cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F, 25 minutes.
12. Clams Casino Mix melted butter with lemon juice, minced garlic and parsley. Drizzle over littleneck clams on the half shell; top with crumbled cooked bacon and breadcrumbs. Broil 4 minutes.
13. Stuffed Mushrooms Mix 1/2 cup each grated parmesan and breadcrumbs, 4 slices crumbled cooked bacon and 2 tablespoons each parsley and olive oil. Stuff into mushroom caps, drizzle with olive oil and bake at 350 degrees F, 20 minutes.
14. Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Wrap bacon around scallops; secure with toothpicks. Broil, turning, until crisp, 8 minutes.
15. Bacon-Wrapped Dates Stuff pitted dates with blue cheese and wrap in bacon. Secure with toothpicks. Broil, turning, until crisp, 5 to 6 minutes.
16. Spaghetti Carbonara Boil 1 pound spaghetti; drain and reserve 1 cup pasta water. Meanwhile, cook 1/2 pound diced pancetta and 3 sliced garlic cloves in olive oil. Whisk 2 eggs, 1 cup grated parmesan, 1/4 cup chopped parsley, 1/2 to 1 cup pasta water and some pepper; toss with the hot spaghetti and pancetta.
17. Pasta Frittata Beat 6 eggs with 1/4 cup milk. Stir in 4 cups leftover Spaghetti Carbonara (No. 16) and 1/2 cup grated parmesan. Cook in an oiled nonstick skillet over medium-low heat until set, 8 minutes per side.
18. BLT Pasta Cook 8 slices bacon; drain and chop. Cook 1 chopped red onion, 3 sliced garlic cloves, some red pepper flakes and 1 teaspoon salt in 3 tablespoons drippings. Add 5 cups grape tomatoes; cook 12 minutes. Add 1/3 cup cream; cook 2 minutes. Toss with 12 ounces cooked penne, 4 cups arugula, the bacon, some basil and a splash of pasta water. Top with parmesan.
19. Pasta Amatriciana Cook 4 ounces cubed pancetta in olive oil. Add 1 chopped onion and cook until soft. Add a 28-ounce can whole tomatoes (crushed by hand), a pinch of red pepper flakes and 1 cup water; simmer until thick, 20 minutes. Toss with 1 pound cooked spaghetti.
20. Bacon-Wrapped Trout Stuff whole trout with lemon slices and thyme sprigs; season with salt. Wrap in bacon and cook in a skillet over medium-high heat, 4 minutes per side.