21. Bacon Nuts Beat 1 egg white until frothy; toss with 2 cups mixed nuts, 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 4 slices crumbled cooked bacon. Bake at 325 degrees F, 10 minutes.
22. Bacon-Beer Mussels Cook 1/4 pound chopped slab bacon in a pot with 1 sliced onion. Add 3/4 cup beer, some thyme sprigs and 3 pounds mussels. Cover and cook until the mussels open, 5 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley and whole-grain mustard.
23. Bacon Burgers Pulse 1 pound chopped bacon in a food processor. Form into four thin patties; cook in a skillet over medium heat, 10 to 12 minutes per side. Serve on buns.
24. Bacon-Sage Patties Make Bacon Burgers (No. 23), adding 1 tablespoon chopped sage and 1/2 teaspoon pepper to the mix.
25. Bacon Pizza Top a round of pizza dough with tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella, thinly sliced onion, crumbled cooked bacon and salt. Bake at 500 degrees F, 10 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil.
26. Bacon Meatballs Pulse 6 ounces pancetta in a food processor. Add 1 cup breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup each chopped onion, chopped parsley and grated parmesan, 4 garlic cloves, 2 eggs, and salt and pepper; pulse to combine. Form into small balls. Brown in a skillet with olive oil, then simmer in tomato sauce until cooked through.
27. Bacon-Wrapped Steak Rub 1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin with minced garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Wrap with bacon. Sear on all sides in an ovenproof skillet, then roast in a 400 degrees F oven until the meat registers 125 degrees F, 20 minutes.
28. Bacon Fried Rice Cook 1/2 cup chopped bacon in a skillet. Add 1/2 cup chopped scallions and 4 cups cooked rice; stir-fry until hot. Add 3 beaten eggs and 1 teaspoon each sesame oil and grated ginger; stir-fry until the eggs are set.
29. Bacon Buns Mix 1/4 cup each diced ham and crumbled cooked bacon. Place 1 tablespoon in the center of 8 refrigerated biscuit dough rounds; fold over and crimp. Bake at 350 degrees F, 15 minutes.
30. Tomato-Bacon Gravy Cook 6 slices chopped bacon in a skillet; drain. In the drippings, simmer a 28-ounce can whole tomatoes (crushed), 1/4 cup water, 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar, and salt and pepper, 20 minutes. Add the bacon.