1. Spanish Rice Cook 1 cup rice according to the package directions, substituting 1 cup pasta sauce for 1 cup of the water; stir in capers, Spanish olives and chopped scallions.
2. Potato Casserole Mix mashed potatoes, some pasta sauce and grated parmesan cheese in a casserole dish; top with more sauce and cheese and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
3. Baked Brie Slice the top rind off a small wheel of brie. Cover lightly with pasta sauce and seasoned breadcrumbs and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes; sprinkle with fresh herbs.
4. Mussels Marinara Sauté sliced garlic in olive oil in a deep skillet. Add a pinch of saffron, 1/2 cup white wine, 2 cups tomato sauce and 3 pounds mussels; cover and cook until the mussels open, 5 minutes.
5. Zesty Chip Dip Combine equal parts sour cream and pasta sauce in a bowl; stir in grated parmesan cheese, ground pepper and oregano.
6. Quick Ratatouille Sauté chopped bell peppers, zucchini, onion, eggplant and garlic in olive oil. Add 2 parts pasta sauce to 1 part water and some fresh basil; simmer until vegetables are tender.
7. Cocktail Sauce Mix pasta sauce with horseradish and hot sauce to taste; serve with shrimp.
8. Minestrone Soup Boil 1 jar pasta sauce and 5 cups water. Stir in cooked small pasta, chopped mixed vegetables, canned beans and grated parmesan cheese; cook until vegetables are tender.
9. Tomato Butter Blend 1 stick butter and 1/4 cup pasta sauce in a food processor; stir in chopped parsley. Use plastic wrap to roll into a log; refrigerate.
10. Olive Tapenade Combine 1 cup pasta sauce with 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives, 1/2 cup chopped roasted peppers, a big spoonful of capers and some parsley; serve with crackers.