11. African Stew Saute chopped onion, garlic and ginger with curry powder; add 1 jar pasta sauce, 2 cups water, 1 can white beans and a diced sweet potato; simmer until tender. Stir in 1/4 cup peanut butter.
12. Cream of Tomato Soup Sauté chopped fresh herbs in butter; add 1 jar pasta sauce, 2 cups water, 1/2 cup heavy cream and a pinch of nutmeg; simmer for 5 minutes.
13. Stuffed Mushrooms Mix breadcrumbs, chopped mushroom stems and grated parmesan cheese with a bit of pasta sauce; stuff into mushroom caps, drizzle with olive oil and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
14. Buffalo Wings Lightly coat chicken wings with equal parts pasta sauce and hot sauce; roast at 425 degrees for 40 minutes.
15. Clam Chowder Sauté diced celery and onion in butter with thyme and a bay leaf. Add 1 chopped potato, 2 cups pasta sauce, 1 bottle clam juice and 1 cup water; simmer 15 minutes.
16. Tomato Croutons Toss 2 cups cubed stale bread with 1/2 cup pasta sauce, 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons olive oil; bake at 400 degrees until golden, 10 minutes.
17. BBQ Brisket Brown 4 pounds brisket in oil with chopped onions, garlic and red pepper flakes. Add 1 jar pasta sauce, a jar of water, 1/4 cup cider vinegar and 1/4 cup brown sugar; cover and simmer 3 hours.
18. Eggs in Purgatory Simmer 1 cup pasta sauce in a small skillet. Crack in 2 eggs, cover and cook until the whites set; top with pepper and grated parmesan cheese.
19. Tuna Marinara Simmer pasta sauce with halved olives, capers and a drained can of Italian tuna; toss with pasta.
20. Stewed BLT Cook chopped bacon in a deep skillet; add pasta sauce and escarole and cook until greens are tender.