31. Taleggio Panini Spread pasta sauce between 2 slices of crusty bread and top with taleggio cheese; cook in a buttered skillet or panini press.
32. Poor Man's Parmigiana Alternate slices of garlic bread and mozzarella in a baking dish; top with pasta sauce and bake at 375 degrees until golden and bubbly, 20 minutes.
33. Tomato Polenta Stir a dollop of sun-dried tomato tapenade into some pasta sauce; warm and spoon over prepared soft polenta.
34. Italian Quesadilla Spread some pasta sauce on a tortilla; top with grated mozzarella cheese, sliced mushrooms and shredded chicken; fold in half and pan-fry until golden.
35. Chilaquiles Cook 4 cups tortilla chips in pasta sauce until slightly softened; stir in chopped cilantro and top with grated cheddar cheese and sour cream.
36. Creole Stew Sauté chopped onions, bell peppers and celery; add Creole seasoning, sliced smoked turkey sausages, pasta sauce and a big splash of broth; serve over rice.
37. Poached Cod Simmer pasta sauce in a skillet; add cod fillets, cover and cook until just firm; top with chopped herbs.
38. Enchilada Sauce Toast some chili powder in a nonstick skillet; add pasta sauce and canned green chiles and heat; drizzle over enchiladas or tacos.
39. Pizza Sticks Brush refrigerated breadstick dough with pasta sauce; sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and bake. Serve with extra sauce.
40. Greek Beans Simmer pasta sauce with a cinnamon stick, a bay leaf and a splash of red wine vinegar; serve over white kidney beans; top with feta cheese.