21. Pesto Orzo with Peas Make Pancetta-Pesto Peas (No. 20). Stir in 1 1/2 cups cooked orzo and 2 tablespoons grated parmesan.
22. Pesto Potato Salad Cook 2 pounds quartered new potatoes in salted boiling water until tender, 10 to 15 minutes; drain and cool slightly. Whisk 1 cup mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons pesto and the juice of 1 lemon; toss with the potatoes and 1 cup diced celery.
23. Pesto Chicken Salad Whisk 3 tablespoons pesto with 1/4 cup each mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in 4 cups chopped cooked chicken, 1/2 cup chopped celery and 1/4 cup each chopped red onion, walnuts and crisp bacon.
24. Pesto Egg Salad Whisk 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons each pesto and olive oil, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Fold in 8 chopped hard-boiled eggs, 1 cup chopped celery and 2 tablespoons minced red onion.
25. Pesto Tuna Salad Toss 2 cans drained tuna, 1 can drained chickpeas, 1/4 cup each chopped parsley, red onion and roasted red peppers, 3 tablespoons pesto and 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar.
26. Pesto Succotash Cook 5 cups corn, 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes and 1/4 cup chopped red onion in a skillet with 1 tablespoon butter until soft, 5 minutes. Add 2 cups cooked lima beans and 1/4 cup heavy cream; heat through, then stir in 2 tablespoons pesto.
27. Lemon-Pesto Dip Whisk 1/2 cup sour cream with 1/4 cup each mayonnaise, parmesan and pesto, 2 tablespoons capers and 2 teaspoons each lemon zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper.
28. Pesto Hummus Mix 1 cup hummus with 2 tablespoons pesto. Top with chopped mint, toasted pine nuts and a dash of paprika.
29. Pesto Croutons Toss 4 cups bread cubes, 3 tablespoons pesto and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet; bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
30. Pesto Panzanella Toss Pesto Croutons (No. 29) with 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil, some chopped tomatoes and cucumber, sliced red onion and more pesto.