31. Pesto Salad Whisk 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar and 1/4 cup pesto. Toss with baby greens and serve with baguette toasts spread with goat cheese.
32. Pesto Caesar Salad Whisk 2 tablespoons pesto with 1/2 cup Caesar dressing. Toss with romaine and croutons; top with shaved parmesan.
33. Pesto Quesadilla Saute 1/2 cup each sliced scallions, mushrooms and zucchini with some pesto, minced jalapenos and cilantro. Brown a flour tortilla in a skillet with butter; top with the vegetables, shredded muenster and another tortilla. Flip and cook.
34. Pesto Grilled Cheese Brush 2 slices rustic bread with pesto, then sandwich with sliced cheddar or provolone. Butter the outside of the bread and cook in a skillet over medium heat until golden.
35. Pesto-Tomato Soup Cook 3/4 cup chopped shallots and some fresh thyme in a pot with butter. Add 1 large can crushed tomatoes, 1 1/2 cups water and 1/2 cup cream; simmer 20 minutes. Puree, then stir in 3 tablespoons pesto.
36. Pesto Steak Mix 1/4 cup pesto, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon hot water. Grill or broil 1 1/4 pounds skirt steak; brush with the pesto.
37. Pesto Frittata Cook 1 grated zucchini in an ovenproof skillet with butter. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped parsley and 2 tablespoons each pesto and grated parmesan. Add 6 beaten eggs and cook until almost set, 3 minutes. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven until set, 15 minutes.
38. Pesto Fried Chicken Mix 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup pesto; add 3 1/2 pounds chicken pieces and soak 30 minutes. Dredge the chicken in 3 cups flour mixed with 1 teaspoon each paprika, salt and pepper. Fry in 350 degrees F vegetable oil, 12 to 15 minutes.
39. Pesto Wings Marinate 2 pounds chicken wings in 1/2 cup pesto and 1/4 cup each cider vinegar, hot sauce and honey. Roast at 425 degrees F, 40 minutes. Toss with chopped basil and mint.
40. Pesto Lamb Kebabs Skewer 1 pound cubed lamb and some red onion. Brush with a mix of 1/4 cup pesto and 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar. Marinate 1 hour, then grill.