11. Old Bay Toss the wings with the juice of 1 lemon and 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning. Dredge in 1 cup flour mixed with 2 tablespoons Old Bay and deep-fry. Serve with lemon wedges.
12. Italian Breaded Mix 3/4 cup each Italian breadcrumbs and grated parmesan with 1/4 cup chopped parsley. Dredge the wings in flour, dip in 3 beaten eggs and coat in the breadcrumb mixture. Deep-fry in 350 degrees F oil until crisp and golden, about 12 minutes.
13. Chicken Parmesan Make Italian Breaded Wings (No. 12). Top with marinara sauce, grated mozzarella and parmesan and broil until the cheese melts, 1 minute. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
14. Ancho-Peach Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Toss with 1/2 cup peach preserves, 1 1/2 tablespoons each lemon juice and soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder.
15. Soy-Honey Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Toss with 6 tablespoons melted butter, 1/4 cup honey and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
16. Sesame-Pecan Finely grind 1/3 cup each sesame seeds and pecans in a food processor. Toss with 2 cups panko breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons chopped chives, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste. Dredge the wings in flour, dip in 3 beaten eggs and coat in the panko mixture. Deep-fry in 325 degrees F oil until golden, about 12 minutes. Serve with honey mustard.
17. Falafel Dredge the wings in 1 cup dry falafel mix; dip in 3 beaten eggs and coat in 1 1/2 cups falafel mix tossed with 1/4 cup chopped parsley. Deep-fry in 350 degrees F oil until golden, about 10 minutes.
18. Curry-Chutney Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Pulse 1/3 cup each mango chutney and lime juice in a food processor with 1 chopped red jalapeno, 6 tablespoons melted butter and 2 teaspoons curry powder. Toss with the wings and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
19. Chipotle Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Puree 3 tablespoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, 1/4 cup each cider vinegar and honey, 3 tablespoons melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin. Toss with the wings.
20. Kimchi Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Toss with 1/2 cup chopped kimchi (Korean pickled vegetables), 1/4 cup kimchi brine and 3 tablespoons each melted butter and chopped scallions.