31. Chinese Barbecue Roast the wings. Heat 1/2 cup minced scallions, 1/3 cup hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons each butter, honey and grated ginger, and 3/4 teaspoon sesame oil. Toss with the wings.
32. Thai Chili Marinate the wings in 1 cup Thai sweet chili sauce, 1 shredded carrot, 2 tablespoons each olive oil, lime juice and grated ginger, and 2 teaspoons kosher salt, 2 hours. Drain, reserving the marinade. Roast at 475 degrees F, 15 minutes, then brush with the marinade and roast until slightly charred, 25 more minutes. Serve with lime wedges.
33. Taco-Spiced Toss the wings with 3 tablespoons taco seasoning and roast. Serve with salsa.
34. Bacon-Taco Make Taco-Spiced Wings (No. 33), wrapping a half strip of bacon around each wing before roasting.
35. Mole Season the wings with salt and pepper and roast. Heat 1/3 cup mole sauce, the juice of 2 oranges, 2 tablespoons honey and 1/4 cup water. Toss with the wings.
36. Jamaican Toss the wings with 3 tablespoons jerk seasoning and roast. Microwave 3 tablespoons each orange marmalade and water; brush on the wings and roast 5 more minutes.
37. Lemon-Garlic Toss the wings with salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika and roast 35 minutes. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons each lemon juice and sliced garlic, and 1 teaspoon lemon zest; roast 10 more minutes.
38. Aïoli Season the wings with salt and pepper and roast. Whisk 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 finely grated garlic clove, and 1 tablespoon each olive oil and lemon juice; serve with the wings.
39. Pesto Season the wings with salt and pepper and roast. Toss with 1/2 cup pesto and 1/4 cup grated parmesan.
40. Pizza Toss the wings with salt and 2 teaspoons dried oregano; roast 30 minutes. Divide 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni and 1/2 cup sliced onion between the 2 baking sheets; roast 15 more minutes. Toss with shredded mozzarella and serve with warm marinara sauce.