- Ice water, for chilling Champagne flute
- 4 ounces Lillet Blanc, chilled*
- 3 ounces peach nectar, chilled
- 8 ounces sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 teaspoon cherry syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
*Lillet Blanc is a French wine made from a blend of wines, herbs, and fruits. It can be found in specialty wine stores.
Put ice water in a champagne flute and let the glass chill for 5 minutes. Empty the ice water and pour the Lillet Blanc and peach nectar into the flute. Add the sparkling wine. Gently stir in the cherry syrup and garnish with a cherry.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.