- 1 pound halibut fillets
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup creamy avocado sauce, recipe follows
Spray a grill or charcoal broiler with pan coating. Season the fillets with lemon pepper and cook for approximately 15 minutes, turning once. Fillets should be white throughout and flaky, but not overcooked. Place 1/4 pound halibut over 3 heated tortillas. Add 1/4 cup cabbage and top with 2 ounces of creamy avocado sauce. Repeat the process for remainder of ingredients.
Creamy avocado sauce:
- 1 avocado
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon green habanero sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
To make creamy avocado sauce: Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.