Big Daddy Parfait
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup dried coconut flakes
- 1 (16-ounce) box granola cereal (recommended: Kashi)
- 24 ounces vanilla yogurt, drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 pints strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 1/2 pints blackberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped cream (recommended: Cool Whip)
In a small bowl, mix orange zest, sugar and coconut. Set aside.
In large 2-quart dish or big martini glass start assembling parfait by layering granola, yogurt and then fruit, bananas, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries. Repeat until all is layered. Sprinkle coconut mix over fruit.
In a large bowl, fold pineapple into whipped cream and put a scoop on top of each serving. Garnish with mint.