Big Daddy's Sloppy Joe Burgers
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 pound beef tenderloin, diced
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Vidalia onion, minced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce (preferred: A1 Steak Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 brioche buns, toasted
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Add beef tenderloin, pepper and salt. Mix together. Allow to cook for a few minutes. Add onions, peppers and garlic and stir. Mix in steak sauce, brown sugar, hot sauce and dry mustard. Cook until browned.
Serve on toasted brioche.
Recipe courtesy Aaron McCargo Jr.