- 3 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 4 cups low-fat Greek yogurt, divided
- 1 cup your favorite granola
In a small saucepan over medium heat, add 1 cup water, the ginger, honey, orange juice, lemon zest and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer about 10 minutes.
Put the fruit into a large bowl and pour the ginger sauce over top. Toss gently to combine. Place 1 cup Greek yogurt into 4 individual serving cups. Top with some granola and spoon over some of the fruit and sauce. Serve immediately.