Gorgonzola Crusted Grilled Lamb Chops
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper, plus more for bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped oregano leaves
- 2 racks lamb rib chops, frenched
- 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
Preheat the grill over medium heat.
In a medium bowl, add the olive oil, pepper, salt, oregano, and toss together. Cut the racks into chops and add them to the oil mixture. Turning them to coat well.
In a separate bowl, add the cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, cilantro and a pinch of black pepper. Mix gently.
Remove the chops from the marinade and arrange them on the grill. Grill for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Flip and top each chop with a heaping tablespoon of the bread crumb mixture. Close the lid of the grill and cook until desired doneness, about 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Lamb Chops with Artichoke Puree, Crispy Baby Artichokes and Cerignola Olive, Grilled Lamb Chops, Coriander Crusted Lamb Chops with Sour Cherry Reduction and Pan Sauteed Purple Artichokes, Teriyaki Recipes, Easy Side Dish, Grilling Recipes, For a Family, Turkey Breast Recipes, Beef Tenderloin Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.