Grilled Turkey Burger with Sweet Pepper Mayo
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/2 roasted yellow pepper, diced
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices white Cheddar
- 4 slices thick peppered bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 rolls
- 1 jar pickled jalapenos, drained
Preheat the grill to high.
In a bowl add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and roasted peppers. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey with ranch dressing mix, and salt and pepper, to taste. Form the meat into 4 patties and put on a platter lined with parchment paper. Season the burgers with salt and pepper, to taste, and drizzle both sides with olive oil .Grill the burgers for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Top each burger with 2 slices of Cheddar and 1 slice of bacon. Grill for an additional minute or until the cheese melts. Remove from grill.
Spread the sweet pepper mayonnaise on each side of rolls and add the burgers. Serve with pickled jalapenos and enjoy.