- 1 to 2 pounds cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco), or to taste
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Pinch cayenne
- Pinch coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skewers
- 1/4 pound pepper ham, cubed
- 1/4 pound mortadella, cubed
- 1/4 pound salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- Pickled okra
- Roasted red peppers
- Large pitted black olives
Puree the tomatoes in a blender, then press through a fine sieve into a small bowl. Discard the solids.
Add the tomato puree and all the remaining ingredients to a pitcher. To serve, divide the mixture among 4 large glasses filled with ice. Garnish each drink with a skewer and serve.
Skewer the meats, cheese, okra, peppers, and olives in a desired fashion.