Spicy Jalapeno Sliders
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced fine, plus whole or sliced, for serving
- 2 shallots, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated spicy Monterey Jack cheese
- Pinch garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, plus pinch
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup store-bought salsa verde
- 12 mini dinner rolls
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, add ground beef, jalapenos, shallots, panko, heavy cream, cheese, garlic powder, some salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Mix together well. Form into small patties and place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
In a separate bowl, add creme fraiche, salsa verde, pinch of salt and pepper and mix together. Refrigerate until ready to serve with your sliders.
Lightly spread creme fraiche on both sides of buns. Place burgers in middle and pick it with a jalapeno.
Recipe courtesy of Aaron McCargo Jr.