- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 long sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 long sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into ribbons
- 8 string beans
- 4 asparagus, ends snapped
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into quarters lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the thyme and oregano sprigs, along with the garlic, wine, chicken stock, and lemon juice and zest. Allow to boil down, about 5 minutes.
While the broth is cooking, layer 2 zucchini ribbons vertically. Add 2 string beans, 1 squash quarter and 1 asparagus horizontally. Roll the zucchini ribbon up to create a bundle. Do this for the remaining ingredients. Add each bundle gently to the pan with the broth. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, spooning the broth over each bundle.