Warm Wild Mushroom Salad
- 1 bag baby arugula greens
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 5 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup quartered cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
Put the arugula greens into a large serving bowl and set aside.
In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the butter. Add garlic and shallots and cook until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and saute until nicely caramelized, about 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and stir in the sherry vinegar. Remove from heat and stir in the mascarpone until the mixture becomes creamy. Add the parsley and set aside to cool to room temperature
Pour the mushroom mixture over the arugula greens and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Wild About You Salad: Wild Mushroom Salad with Thyme and Heart of Romaine, Sliced Grilled Portobello Mushroom Sorta-Caesar Salads, Mushroom Salad in Cheese Crisps, Picnic Salad, Sauteed Mushroom Recipes, Mushroom Side Dish Recipes, Pasta Salad Recipes, Shrimp Salad Recipes, Mushroom Risotto Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.