Cucumber-Lychee Gazpacho with Feta Crostini
- For the Feta Crostini:
- 1 small baguette, sliced into eight 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 small block feta cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Smoked paprika (optional) or regular paprika
- For the Gazpacho:
- 1 large English cucumber, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 (15-ounce) can lychees, drained and rinsed*
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 4 large sprigs mint (soft stems too)
- 10 sprigs of cilantro (soft stems too)
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- *Can be found in the international aisle in supermarkets
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
For the crostini: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
For the gazpacho: Add the cucumber, lychees, almonds, mint, cilantro, yogurt, salt and pepper to a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth. Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary. Chill before serving. Top with warm crostini and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Aarti Sequeira